Wednesday, August 20, 2014
12:11 AM
This urge to bloggg
Never really thought I'd say this, BUT sigh I really miss hall quite a bit :'(
Still unsure if I made the right decision few months back, weeks ago.
Was given the chance to stay even without asking
But I rejected it :/
Reallllllly miss my small little room, my friends esp YKW. :(
Then again, I am happy now that I am so free now and I can do wtv I want, hang out with friends, and having time to myself
Week 2, not feeling bored yet. Who knows abt whats gna happen a few weeks ltr
hmmmmmmm
SIGH. If I am still in hall..... I would be facing the decision of whether to go for events every single day HAHA and feeling so obligated to go for when I really don't want to.
SO DID I REALLY MAKE THE DECISION AFTERALL I REALLY DONT KNOW :(
But, grateful for this bunch of hall friends who don't give up on me even though im no longer staying :) YKW LOVE.
On a side note, SIGH.
Everyone is leaving, slowly.
Even FY :((((